when is it winter in cz?

Where to go? What to see? How to get there?

Moderators: Sova, gementricxs, Dana

nuwan

Postby nuwan » 17-Oct-03 2:46

hi all Image

learning czech is hard for me, its fun though, as i can speak a few works.
Jsem anglican, jsem student. Image and simple things like that. It slightly easier when you hear the words, which is why i ordered an audio tape.

@Lucinka thanks for the offer, that is very very very kind of you, and i let you know when i need some help, and let me know when you need help in english.
Ani

Postby Ani » 17-Oct-03 3:55

Hi! Lucinko, of course I'll help you with your Maltese:-) This is the official website of the czech consulate in Malta, and once you enter the site, click on Czech Cultural Week and you will find all information about what's happening next week:-)
www.czech-malta.com

Nuwan: Ja se ucim cesky osmnact mesicu, ale uz nemluvim moc:-( You're lucky that you are in a situation where you can hear the language all the time.. Keep at it, it's a beautiful language!
Lucinka

Postby Lucinka » 21-Oct-03 1:44

Ani,kin int??Please could you write me here Lucinkah7@hotmail.com i think it will be better for conversation.Have you already seen some czech movie??
Nuwan-ok,just let me know.....even we can meet...
nuwan

Postby nuwan » 27-Oct-03 11:34

@Lucinka
hi everybody sorry for not replying, its just that i've had a really really busy week Image

i found a cool site whilst browsing, its:
www.locallingo.com

it has some good content if you wish to learn czech.

Also the bbc, provide some great content for those who wish to learn english as a second language.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/index.shtml