accomodations for english lessons

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by czechless, Jan 9, 2004.

1. czechless

czechless Member

Ahoj! I live in the states, but I have off from work until March 8th...I love Praha and I have several friends that live in CR...Ceske Budejovice....Jablonec....Brno...so...for a chance to live in Praha for 1 month...I will teach you english....American slang and also proper...let's face it....American english is easier to learn that British english...no offence...I spent plenty of time in the UK...I like the spirit there...good people, but in fact...it is true...I'm offering my services for accomodations...I'm clean,neat,respectful...I like drum 'n' bass....pivo..veprova pecene, knedlik a zeli!!! I will be 30 soon, and I'm searching for the best birthday present to myself...Praha...dekuji

2. silverkinguk

silverkinguk Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Thing is English english is the real english no offence.
    It's more distinguished in the world and everyone needs to learn the real english.Slang i

UKboy :D

3. czechless

czechless Member

Silverkinguk-it's all good. I understand how you feel about english english...but from meeting over 100 czech and slovak students...the first english they want to learn, or ask me about straightaway is in fact American Slang....check out that book...."Wang Dang American Slang" :) ....that should prove my point.

Cheers!

4. silverkinguk

Hi,
    Yea I have that american slang book!
    I bought it for fun and tried the czech on some czech students I'm sure they were impressed lol.

Ciao.

Sam :)

5. czechless

czechless Member

:D Hey silverking uk....that book is pretty cool. I'm actually leaving tomorrow evening for London...my brother lives there...then I'm off to Prague...then High Tatras mountains in Slovakia...can't wait. Cheers K

6. silverkinguk

Hi,
    Wow Slovakia very nice!
    Enjoy

Sam :D

7. czechless

czechless Member