American looking to teach in Prague

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by coachwillits, Dec 13, 2004.

1. coachwillits

coachwillits Member

My name is Toby and I currently live in Eugene, Oregon USA. I am very interested in your Country. I will check back often and see what this site has to offer.
    Thanks,
    Toby :D

2. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Welcome to the boards, Toby! I was in Oregon for a conference this spring, just north of Eugene on the coast. I did a lot of hiking out there--it reminded me of "houby" (mushroom) hunts in the Czech Republic in fall. The climates and land are similar, although coastal Oregon is wetter.

3. coachwillits

coachwillits Member

:lol: Sova,
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes the coast is wonderful here. The only state in the US that is all public beach :shock: Pretty cool. Well I am getting very excited about my new adventure. Lookinf forward to chatting with you further. Once again thanks for the warm welcome :)
    ~Toby

4. Eva2

Eva2 Well-Known Member

Hi Coachwillits!

You live in one of the most beautiful parts of the US. I enjoyed Oregon beaches and seafood. It's been years ago but I still remember the room we stayed in (can't remember the locality though) with a large window framing the ocean. I loved waking up with the waves lapping at my feet!

5. coachwillits

coachwillits Member

Thanks for the Hello there Eva,
    I see your Canadian Ehhh lol I love doing that.
    Yes Oregon is pretty cool, green, and Home. I will have
    to read some of your posts, to learn more about you. Thanks
    again for the warm welcome.
    ~Toby :roll: