Builders and Tradesmen in Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by bentley, Jul 27, 2004.

1. bentley

bentley New Member

Hi everybody,

I have been many times to Prague and enjoyed my visits there. I am carrying out small building refurbishment projects in Dublin Ireland at present and am looking for tradesmen or small builders willing to work for a few months at a time for wages that could never be matched in Czech - I am also looking to locate suppliers of flooring, granite, hardwoods, and generally any building supplies required for housing.

Any help would be appreciated.

David Bentley

2. christine

christine New Member

Hi David,

Maybe we can help you, i currently have several tradesmen on file from the Czech Republic as we recruit and find jobs for all EU nationals.

regards

christine allko.

3. Indigo

Indigo New Member

David

If you could PM me a list of building supplies and specs that you require and your contact details. I would be in apposition to identify such suppliers in Czech Republic. Based in Prague, long term. Know a couple of suppliers “out in the sticks”.

I was back home in Ireland last week, pity you didn’t post earlier since I would have been in a position to meet up with you in order to get more info on what you are actually looking for.

slainte

Matt