Czech boys

Discussion in 'Culture' started by confused, Mar 25, 2005.

1. confused

confused Active Member

I have noticed that a lot of people seem to say that teenage czech boys are not shy and if they like you they certainly make a huge move on you e.g. stare, smile.. but is it true? Teenagers here date as young as 12 here believe it or not and I was wondering if it was the same in the CR. I am planning to go there in the school holidays.

2. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Smile is "a huge move"?

No, 12 year old kids do not date here. Boys in that age are not yet interested in girls :)

3. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Well, my little nephew has been interested in girls since the age of 12/13. And he's no macho, just a little kid really. He fell madly in love with a girl from school, wrote her poems, dressed for her, gave her presents, even "tatooed" her name on his arm using ink and a needle (!!). They actually kind of dated, going as far as holding hands. I think they broke up because her parents thought she was too young to have a boyfriend.

4. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Interesting... my cousin, aged 15, is only interested in making his "motorized vehicle" faster and more dangerous :) I guess it really is individual, but I really consider 12 year old kids dating an exception, not a rule...
    Maybe that's because we live in a village, the life goes slower here :)

I just remembered, have you seen the movie "Love Actually"? A little boy there was also about that age and madly in love :)

5. confused

confused Active Member

Thanks for your help, and by "smile" I meant extremely obvious simles, not just a little one occassionally. So what age do most czech teens start to go out. The children here start way to young.