Czech popmusic

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & Media' started by farola, Nov 12, 2006.

1. farola

farola New Member

Hi,

my boyfriend lived in Prague for 8 years before having to move away again for work. He absolutely loved the Czech Republic and just misses it like crazy!

I would like to make him a CD with pop/rock/dance/RnB/slow...songs that are popular right now in Czech Republic. I really prefer songs by Czech artists or/and in Czech language. I tried looking on the internet, but everything is in Czech language, and unfortunately I don't speak it...

Who can help me with names of czech artist and/or songs?

dekuji!

2. aedude94

aedude94 Member

Ahoj! Ok, I have never lived in the Czech Republic so if you don't want to take my answer I totally understand. However, I am currently learning Czech and have also been searching for current music so I can learn better, you know? Anyways, the site last.fm has basically every music artist on it. There I found artists like Kryštof and Vypsaná Fixa. But there are a lot of artists there. Well, I tried to help! haha. Also, a lot of the music in Prague that is popular is English pop (this I know because my girlfriend is from Prague and used to live there too). Good luck!