Hi Everybody *Waves*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AldenEagle, Jul 29, 2004.

1. AldenEagle

AldenEagle New Member

Hi There,

Just got back from Prague on Tuesday after 6 days there and I have completely fallen in love with the place. :oops: Okay maybe it's just being at work back here in boring London, but everything....the Art, the Culture, the River, the castle, the Charles Birdge, The Dumplings and red cabbage, the pubs, the bars, the tea houses, the clubs the cheap beer :p ....the cheesy 80's 90's nights at Lucerne, even the Cows! The locals are really friendly if you just attempt to have a go at the local language and the tourists are nice too, just because so many different kinds of people come here. The list can go on for ages. Can see myself being back here in the next few months, and maybe even living here at one stage in my life.

Spent most mornings coming back to the hotel at about 7am and eating breakfast when i got back :? and even got a tour of the local Police stations trying to rescue this busker i had just met :eek: Iwent with a friend of mine who I really didn't know very well, and thanks to this place we are good mates now.

Anyone else care to share their first time falling in love with Prague? :D

Alden

2. yona

yona Member

aahw that sounds so great! I'm going to Prague this summer, really looking forward to it. And I think I'll be falling in love as well, already kind of am :)
    I'd like to share my first time falling in love with 'her' afterwards :wink: