Invitation to the Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by God's power, Jun 15, 2007.

1. God's power

God's power New Member

Hello house,i have a great desire to come to Czech republic;but i don't have the invitation to the country.Please if anyone can sent me invitation i will be very glad to come to Czech.Thank You.this is my contact E-gpowered79@yahoo.com my phone no.+2348080480779 i'm expecting You.

2. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

I'm confused. What kind of invitation are you requesting? Are you asking that a stranger invite you to stay in their house or are you in need of a sponsor or what? Perhaps there is some kind of exchange program you can join.

3. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

If you are looking for some assistance, please be more specific. I won't mince words, here, but some of your countryman in Nigeria who have made an art of internet scamming have made people around the world a little hesitant to answer such requests. (I don't mean to stereotype, but at the same time, one must be careful) If there is a legitimate question here, please post a specific request, so that someone may answer on the forum.