kudos to Magan; flea market info

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by kitty46, May 1, 2006.

1. kitty46

kitty46 Well-Known Member

Hello
    Don't know if this is the right place to post this. I have just returned from your beautiful country. I want you all to know that Magan is a true ambassador for you! I met her on this forum. She took me under her wing, met me at the airport, assisted me in buying bus tickets, riding the tram and metro, ordering in restaurants, you name it. She truly made my trip a very wonderful one!!! I feel so very fortunate, not only to have visited the Czech Republic for the second time, but to have met such a wonderful human being!!!
    I also would like to tell people who are wondering about Kobenova flea market.....It is very simple to get to; quite large; maybe 500 vendors I would estimate and has EVERYTHING from new, inexpensive tools and clothing, and some food products, to great antiques. I also went to Busterhad which was a bit tricky getting to from the metro to the bus, and then the bus driver goes quite a bit past it so you have to walk back. Guess I have run out of space. pm me if you want to know more.