Moving to Czech - Marrying my Czech Fiance

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by MocDobre, Jan 5, 2012.

  1. MocDobre

    MocDobre Member

    Will marrying my Czech fiance entitle me to be able to work in the Czech Republic?
  2. Jana

    Jana Well-Known Member

    Of course, if you come to CR as a spouse of a Czech citizen, you will obtain "Průkaz o povolení k pobytu pro cizince" - a Czech equivalent of the "green card" (actually, it is green :) ) and you can work here. However, the positions for foreigners who do not speak Czech are fairly limited, not speaking about the general lack of jobs and the unemployment rate (depending on the area where you would stay).

Share This Page