New member from California!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CAcarrie, Apr 1, 2005.

1. CAcarrie

CAcarrie Guest

Hello! I am a second year college student getting ready to study in Prague for 3 months!! I am really excited but at the same time i don't know much about Europe! I have never been out of the country and I am really nervous! Any feedback about what it's like would be great! :lol:

2. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Hello!
    Welcome to the forum. :D
    Well to start, this website can pretty much satisfy all your inquiries about CR, whether it be the language, culture or safety concerns....its all here!
    I have recently visited both LA and Europe, and if you can handle LA.....you'll have no problems with Europe/CR. :wink:
    I'd have to say though, that Europe (particularly CR) is a totally different place to California, and whilst it won't be difficult to adjust to life there, you will clearly notice differences in the simplest tasks of daily life.
    Anyway, have fun in CR when you go! I know you'll have an excellent time. :D
    Jason

3. CAcarrie

CAcarrie Guest

Thanks for the feedback! I am studying abroad with my school and was actually interested in the summer program which is in Australia!! I was bummed because it was to late to go! Australia is where I have always wanted to go! Someday! :cry:

4. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Nah....you made the right choice.....CR is the place to go hehehe. :D