Prostitution in Prague

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by meister general, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Eva2

Eva2 Well-Known Member

Meister general or igotbase? This is a bit confusing. Anyway, let's give the guy a break. He is really interested in all sorts of cultures - I checked out the website (Race and Stuff), which is rather cool.

As for prostitution in CR, I think there's about as much prostitutes per capita as in any other European capital.

By the way, where are you from, Meister general/Igotbase? Anywhere exotic?

2. igotbase

igotbase Member

maybe exotic is a better word. im interested in all sorts of cultures & peoples. the czech rep., it's people and culture are certainly interesting to me, exotic looking people i'd say (not exactly the typical nordic/WASP people or the mediteranean people i see day to day or in the media). put a bunch of people in a room with me; somalis, czechs, tamils, mexicans, north koreans, cape verdeans, inuit. and i'd find that interesting, i like the mix of different cultures & peoples. i don't think the czech culture is odd in the sense of not compatible with 'western' culture like in the UK, czechs seem pretty modern minded-people. admitedly i don't know a lot about the czech republic.

I'm from London. I'm a Jamaican/English mix. most Black & White, with some Gypsy, East Indian, and Assyrian ancestry. do you find that odd, i mean exotic? :)

3. cechofil

cechofil Well-Known Member

Yes, you do sound exotic igotbase. And, I thought maybe that was what you had intended to say about the Czech culture, too. It is only that in America, odd has a little different connotation and can be taken as an insult. Have you been to America or specifically, New York? It is very diverse. I think London is though, too. Have you been to the Czech Republic yet or are you just trying to learn about their culture? It is hard to stay on topic with this question for me as I thought it a very bold query so that's all I will add here. :roll: