Roleplaying games

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Benaiah, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Benaiah

Benaiah Member

Hey,

I'm a newly arrived swede in czech republic, and I was wondering if there was some rpg playing people out there with room for another player.

And I mean the sitting inside kind, not the running around outside. :)

I've played mostly fantasy, latest role master. But any game is of interest since you can usually learn pretty easy. Ofcourse you have to play in english since my czech isn't that good yet.

Anyone?

2. hint

hint Member

i think dungeons & dragons game type is popular, i myself was playing it 10 years ago with friends and it was called Dračí Doupě (Dragons Nest)

not sure about todays "digital" generation

3. Benaiah

Benaiah Member

Well I'm 26, turning 27 this summer... so was kind of hoping for someone around that age group.

In Sweden many of those I know still try and play now and then, so was kind of hoping that we weren't alone in the world. :)

4. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

hey guys
    im 61 and trying to learn how to play everquest and never wintersnight.
    ursula

5. Benaiah

Benaiah Member

Neverwinter nights is a very good game, I hope you enjoy it. But thats computer games, not what I was aiming for.. :)

6. hint

hint Member

playing games in 61 ? thats quite impressive :) my mother is 65 and it was a lot of work to teach her how to send and receive emails :)

7. Ioseph

Ioseph Member

I would like to learn also rpg's (it is like rpg video games?)

8. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

i learned how to use a computer in college,in my 40s. specialized in starquest video game majored in technichal theatre and history. i think it depends on what you want and how badly. we thought about getting my mother in law a computer but my youngest daughter thinks its beyond her. but she is 86. i plan to go out kicking and screaming all the way.
    ursula

9. Benaiah

Benaiah Member

Yes Ioseph, most video games is based on the original rpg's. Just books, papers, dices and alot of imagination.

10. FierceKitty

FierceKitty Well-Known Member

I'm an eager miniatures wargamer in Brno; always keen to find new opponents.
    Alexander.