Where can left luggage in Karlovy Vary?

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by anncenter, Aug 10, 2007.

1. anncenter

anncenter New Member

I plan to travel from Prague to Karlovy Vary on Monday 3th September 2007. Unfortunately, I can't spend the night out in Karlovy Vary because I need to go to conference in Plzen in the evening on that day.

Could you please suggest me where can I left my luggage safely during
    the time that I take a tour around the city?

Last question, I search throught the internet and found that there is a bus
    link between Karlovy Vary and Plzen. I should arrive at Plzen before 7pm,
    what is the last bus that I should catch to leave from the city?

Thank you very much for your help.

2. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

Try this link to get bus connections. 8)

3. anncenter

anncenter New Member

Thank you very much for the link. :D

Do you know anything about left-luggage?

4. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

Usually there are left-luggage offices on bus or train terminals. I am almost sure you will find one at the bus terminal. Look for "Úschovna zavazadel". At least there should be some boxes, which you can use for some small amount of money.

5. Lilac

Lilac Member

Hi

I needed the same information some time ago, before I have gone there, so at the time I sent an email to the Infocentrum asking the same question and they said:

"One baggage room is in Lower Railway Station. If you will go at the Lower Railway Station (that's the last stop of the bus) you can let your baggage there."

I ended up not using the baggage room, I didn't need it, but I was in the Bus Station (which is also the Lower Train Station) and I think I saw a place for that, so you can rely on that.
    For any additional information you can email the Infocentrum of Karlovy Vary: ubytovani@karlovyvary.cz

6. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

You are lucky you can still check luggage in lockers over there - most places here have done away with baggage lockers - "terrorism", you know :?