Where can left luggage in Karlovy Vary?

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by anncenter, Aug 10, 2007.

1. anncenter

anncenter New Member

I plan to travel from Prague to Karlovy Vary on Monday 3th September 2007. Unfortunately, I can't spend the night out in Karlovy Vary because I need to go to conference in Plzen in the evening on that day.

Could you please suggest me where can I left my luggage safely during
    the time that I take a tour around the city?

Last question, I search throught the internet and found that there is a bus
    link between Karlovy Vary and Plzen. I should arrive at Plzen before 7pm,
    what is the last bus that I should catch to leave from the city?

Thank you very much for your help.

2. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

Try this link to get bus connections. 8)

3. anncenter

anncenter New Member

Thank you very much for the link. :D

Do you know anything about left-luggage?

4. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

Usually there are left-luggage offices on bus or train terminals. I am almost sure you will find one at the bus terminal. Look for "√öschovna zavazadel". At least there should be some boxes, which you can use for some small amount of money.

5. Lilac

Lilac Member

Hi

I needed the same information some time ago, before I have gone there, so at the time I sent an email to the Infocentrum asking the same question and they said:

"One baggage room is in Lower Railway Station. If you will go at the Lower Railway Station (that's the last stop of the bus) you can let your baggage there."

I ended up not using the baggage room, I didn't need it, but I was in the Bus Station (which is also the Lower Train Station) and I think I saw a place for that, so you can rely on that.
    For any additional information you can email the Infocentrum of Karlovy Vary: ubytovani@karlovyvary.cz

6. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

You are lucky you can still check luggage in lockers over there - most places here have done away with baggage lockers - "terrorism", you know :?